QUALITY, ENVIRONMENT, HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY STATEMENT
Aptech Africa is committed to the importation, sale, installation and maintenance of renewable energy products including Solar Panels, Inverters, Batteries, Controllers, Water Pumps, Water Pump Inverters, Street Lights, Panel Racks, Water Heaters, Refrigerators, and Home Kits.
Through implementation of an integrated management system as per ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018, everyone in Aptech Africa is accountable for fully satisfying our customers by meeting or exceeding their needs and expectations with best-in- class solutions and services while preventing injury, ill health and any damage to the environment. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction, employees and stake holders, by adherence to the principles below;
- Build a mutually profitable relationship with our customers, ensuring their long-term success, through the understanding of their needs and the needs of their customers as well.
- Achieve our commitments for quality, safety, cost, and schedule.
- Enhance the systematic research and use of best preventive practices at all levels and ensure reliable risk management.
- Achieve our commitment to consultation and participation of our workers.
- Drive continual improvement and innovation based upon efficient business processes, well-defined measurements, best practices, and customer surveys.
- Develop staff competencies, creativity, empowerment and accountability
through appropriate development programs and show strong management involvement and commitment.
- Reducing risk to acceptable levels in order to safe guard them from ill health, work related injuries and fatalities.
- Managing the environmental impacts, management of waste releases including spills and leaks.
- Communication of the policy at various work stations.
Aptech Africa aims to achieve the above by implementing a management system that complies with the international standards of good practice. It also includes a commitment to meet the requirements of our clients and interested parties, as well as legal and regulatory requirements.
Continual improvement of the system and helping to ensure it remains effective is key through establishing strong objectives based on product quality will we achieve our aims of long-term success and sustained improvements.