Grundfos vertical multistage centrifugal pumps made with both suction and discharge ports at the same level are mainly suitable for;
- Pivot pressure boosting
- Commercial fire protection
- Commercial & Industrial water pressure boosting
- Process liquid transfer & Industrial process water treatment
- Industrial water distribution, wastewater treatment and cleaning processes.
Some of the basic features of CR pumps are;
- Higher temperature resistance
- Higher pressure resistance
- Well balanced shaft seal to prevent any kind of leakage
- The bearing materials are stainless steel – resistant to wear
- Made of laser-welded impellers
- Easy to maintain because of a clear separation between the motor and the chamber stuck
- Motor high premium efficiency of materials of make. i.e, IE3/IE4 motors.
These pumps are therefore used in a very wide variety of pumping systems from portable water to chemicals where their performances meet specific demands.
These pumps can be supplied to you by Aptech Africa Ltd of any sizes ranging from flowrate of 5-336m3/hr and 10-487m heads. Contact us today to learn more!