Solar hybrid systems are power systems that combine solar power from the sun with another energy source like the grid (UMEME) or a generator. The sun’s energy absorbed by the solar panels goes through the charge controller, batteries and inverters to create usable electricity to power your home, office or business.
Extra energy that is not used to power your home goes to your home battery for storage.
This battery can provide power to your home when your solar panels are not producing energy during the night.
With a hybrid solar energy system, when the battery’s state of discharge reaches a certain set point, and your solar panels do not generate enough energy, the grid connection will supplement power until you can begin generating your own again.
- A hybrid system is a great way to be in control of your power supply. You have the ability to be your own energy provider with solar panels and a backup battery, with the added safety net of being connected to the electricity grid.
- Hybrid systems will save you money by reducing your electricity bills, which makes the higher upfront system costs worth it.
- Hybrid systems are flexible; incase of load increase or decrease due to changes in appliance or usage, the settings can be changed to facilitate the increase or decrease.
- Solar Panels
- Racking and mounting
- Hybrid Inverters
- Electrical Wiring
- Solar battery bank
- Suitable for homes, businesses, offices and communities who require back up power and want to reduce utility bills.
- Can be ground or roof-mounted or carport mounting
Hybrid solar systems are the best way to make sure you never run out of power!